FIRST AID SEMINAR
Have you ever had an accident or an emergency with your pet? Does the feeling of "panic" overwhelm you? Sportsmen's Dog Training Club is offering a seminar on Pet CPR and First Aid to give you the tools to stay "CALM" should one of these events occur. Join us either ON Saturday, June 23rd OR Sunday, June 24th from 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. to learn from Lara Latshaw, Pet Tech Certified Trainer. Attached is a flyer and registration form. If you have any questions, please contact Barbara, 248-642-8775, email@example.com. Spots are limited for Saturday. Sunday spots are available.
The seminar will include:
• Pet CPR
• Rescue Breathing
• How to help your pet in an emergency
• ABC's of Pet First Aid
• Assessing Your Pet's Vitals
• 5 simple things you should start doing to keep your pet healthy
• Snout-to-Tail Assessment
• 10 situations that require immediate veterinary care
• How to put together your own pet first aid kit.