HOW TO ENROLL IN A CLASS||
- Choose the Class and Day you are interested in.
- Use the drop down menu to choose the beginning date.
- Select "Add To Shopping Cart".
- Must enroll each dog separately.
- To enroll your dog for more than one class, click on "Click Here To Continue Shopping" and select another class. When finished, click on "Send Order". Complete the billing and payment information.
- Should you leave and come back, click on "View Shopping Cart" to see what you have in your cart and continue.
- After successfully enrolling in a class, you will see a screen acknowledging this.
Shortly after this, you will receive a receipt in the mail. PRINT YOUR RECEIPT AND TAKE TO FIRST CLASS SESSION!
- If you are having problems, CLICK HERE
You may also MAIL or FAX your registration using one of these forms:
Click on the link above for the schedule and registration form. Fill it out and mail along with your class fee to:
Sportmen's DTC of Detroit, Inc., 159 Pilgrim, Birmingham, MI 48009-1254
Bring your vet records to to the first class and show to the instructor.
Refund Policy: No refunds given after the first class
AGILITY CLASSES 2019|
SDTC members and associates must register 48 hours before the start of the class. Late registrations
(registering less than 48 hours before class starts) will be charged a $10 late registration fee.
Please print your confirmation form and bring to the first night of your class.
SECURE SHOPPING INFORMATION|
When you begin the ordering process you will click a button which is labeled "Send Order (Secure)". Once you click this, your order will be processed securely. The "http" designation in the address bar will change to "https" indicating "secure". In most browsers you will see a "lock" symbol on the right end of the address bar. In Firefox the lock symbol will be lower right hand corner.
FOUNDED 1942, Proud to be Michigan's Oldest Dog Training Club|